1. Your Membership Subscription: Your monthly membership subscription will be automatically charged to your listed credit card on the same day you originally enrolled. This means that you will be billed for one more month of membership after you complete the cancellation form. You may cancel at any time with a 30-day written notice to our Member Support Team. You may cancel your membership subscription by submitting your written cancellation via e-mail to email@example.com.
2. By submitting this subscription agreement, you authorize Carie to contact you via SMS text message, email, or other message services. Your cellular telephone provider may charge data fees.
© 2018 CarieHealth, LLC, d.b.a. Carie. All rights reserved.Carie and the Carie logo are registered trademarks of Carie Health, LLC, and may not be used without written permission. Carie is not an insurance product or a prescription fulfillment warehouse. Carie does not replace the existing primary care physician relationship. Carie does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Carie physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Carie physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Medical services rendered by your physician are subject to their professional judgment. Carie operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Telemedicine is not available in Arkansas. Video consults are not available in Arkansas and Texas. Only video consults are available in Idaho.
1. Personally Identifiable Information. Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information to us. Personally identifiable information is any piece of information that can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person including names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, social security and tax identification numbers, and credit card or banking information.
2. Epic Entrepreneur and Customer Information. In order to become an Epic distributor or member, you must provide biographical and contact information (such as name, mailing address, telephone numbers, and email address) to us. If you are applying for a IESR opportunity, you must also provide personal information such as an applicant’s Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. IESR and Members are also required to provide payment information (such as credit card, debit card, or checking account information). We use this information to maintain contact with IESR and Members, to process IESR and customer orders, and for billing purposes.
INFORMATION USE & SHARING
3. Personally Identifiable Information. Carie shares personally identifiable information with contracted service providers as may be necessary to: (a) process orders and/or returns and obtain payment; (b) complete an enrollment as IESR or customer; (c) maintain our genealogy database; (d) issue payment and report income to taxing authorities; and (e) maintain communication with you, (f) access / manage Members’ services on the Carie platform, and (f) to provide Membership subscription services. We also provide personally identifiable information: (a) to upline IESR as described in the Genealogy Information section; and/or (b) to assign a sales or enrollment lead to an IESR; and (c) to governmental agencies as required pursuant to law.
4. Genealogy Information. Carie provides certain information to IESR regarding the other IESR and Members enrolled in a IESR’s downline marketing organization. If you enroll as an IESR or Members with Carie, your name, address, email address, telephone number, and sales volume information will be provided to other IESR as downline genealogy information. No other personally identifiable information will be shared with other IESR. Information relating to downline is made available to Carie and IESR subjects to a confidentiality and non-solicitation covenant in the agreement that each IESR enters into with Carie. However, Carie does not warrant that other IESR will adhere to the confidentiality and nonsolicitation covenants, and Carie shall not be responsible for IESR’s violation of these covenants.
5. Sales Information. If you make a purchase from an IESR’s replicated website or from the Company’s mobile application, we will provide the IESR who is your contact with your contact information, a description of the item(s) purchased, and the sales volume associated with the purchase. No other personally identifiable information will be shared with the IESR.
6. Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable). Carie may share aggregated demographic information with our partners, vendors, suppliers, third party providers, and advertisers. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
8. Lead Assignments. Carie occasionally will assign prospective customer and new possible distributor leads to our IESR. In these cases, we will provide the lead with the appropriate IESR’s name and contact information and/or provide an IESR with the prospective lead’s name and contact information.
9. Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Carie will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Carie to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Carie may be called upon to disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in those jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information. We will provide such information as we deem necessary.
10. Surveys. It may become necessary to conduct surveys of our Members or IESR. Should we deem it necessary to conduct a survey, we may outsource the survey to a third party. We will provide the third party survey company with your personal information as is necessary for the third party survey company to conduct the survey and to those third parties whom we engage to review and analyze the results of the survey. We will not provide your social security number, credit card or banking information to the survey provider.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
11. Special Offers and Updates. Carie sends all new IESR and Members a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the IESR Agreement or Member Agreement. All IESR and Members will occasionally receive information on the Carie business, products, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
12. Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send Epic Entrepreneurs and/or Members an email or text message. Generally, Epic Entrepreneurs may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
13. Epic Entrepreneur and Customer Service. Carie communicates with Epic Entrepreneurs and Members via email, regular mail, text message and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their Carie business. Carie communicates with customers/members with respect to products or services purchased by such Members from Carie. Such communications may be by email, regular mail, text message or telephone. Carie also communicates with IESR through leaving messages in IESR’s Back-Offices.
15. Links. Carie’s websites may contain links to or from other sites. Carie is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Carie websites.
16. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
17. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. While parents and guardians of children under age 13 may provide medical information on the Site so that such information can be provided to the medical professional so that he/ she may provide professional medical services, such information collected only from parents or guardians, and is not shared with anyone other than the medical professionals who consult with the parent/guardian and the entity that employs such medical professionals.